Exciting News! We return to indoor worship the first weekend of May, with one service on Saturday evening and one on Sunday morning. The Sunday service will also be livestreamed, available anywhere in the world, via our website, Facebook, and YouTube, and available archived on those platforms thereafter. We view this schedule as a “bridge” time over the summer, after which we hope to expand the schedule and to reinstitute on-premise education/faith formation.
Additional Sunday parking is available on the Rice Stadium lot off of Greenbriar or Rice Blvd. Press the call button at the gate and let them know you are attending worship at CTK.
Church leadership has carefully considered CDC guidelines for Communities of Faith, as found here:
Here are the rubrics we will follow for indoor worship on our way to Post-COVID normality.
- We will continue pre-registration for worship attendance, limited to 100 in the Nave and to 50 in the Parish Hall, where worshippers can also gather together for the livestreaming. Communion will be personally administered there, too.
- Those who have not pre-registered must sign-in fully in the Narthex.
- Practice safe-distancing and masking at all times.
- Use hand-sanitizers provided in the Narthex.
- All doors will remain open during worship to maximize ventilation.
- Follow ushers’ guidance for reception of Holy Communion.
- Plan to arrive early during these first few weeks, please, so we can work out any kinks in our logistics. The earlier one arrives, too, the better the chance for seating in the Nave.
- As we will be live streaming, your presence in the Nave inside the camera angles indicates your permission to be seen publicly; ushers will advise where seating will not appear on camera.
- We will not have a nursery attendant, but parents and children are welcome to take time-off in the nursery.
- We welcome safe socializing in the courtyard before and after worship. However, we will not yet be offering refreshments.
- If you do not feel well, please pamper yourself at home and worship with us via the livestream.
- Thank you for your patience as we carefully move to our new normal!
As you consider in-person worship, please give thought to your personal situation with regard to vulnerability to COVID-19, including pre-existing conditions and vaccination status of yourself and members of your household.
Thank you for your attention to these practices. We are eager to see you soon in worship on either Saturday evening or Sunday morning.
Christ’s Peace to you!
Your CTK Ministry Staff