Top Ten Reasons to Volunteer in the CTK Nursery:
10. Because you can never read Green Eggs and Ham too many times in your life.
9. You don’t get to see your grandkids often enough.
8. You can indulge your closet LEGO obsession.
7. You’ll get an infection (not with ebola, silly, but with boundless joy and energy).
6. There’s a toy train.
5. It’s an opportunity to see the world through fresh eyes.
4. A way make new friends that will adore you just because you showed up.
3. No diaper changing duty-we leave that to the professionals.
2. It’s a sure way to serve God’s children as Jesus would have.
1. The nursery needs YOU!
The nursery at Christ the King Church is looking for new volunteers to assist our attendants on Sundays during and between the worship services. Volunteers are typically parents of children ages 0 – 4, but we welcome any members who enjoy caring for young children. All interested in volunteering please speak with the pastors, Beverly Davis or Tim Lenz. The Safe Haven policy of the congregation will apply for all new volunteers.