6:00 p.m. Prayer for Healing Blessing and Holy Communion
This Sunday we celebrate the day of Saint Michael and All Angels and read Daniel 10:10-14; 12:1-3; Revelation 12:7-12; and Saint Luke 10:17-20 and Psalm 103:1-5, 20-22. Pastor Rodriguez will preside at 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. and Pastor Derr will preach, celebrating all those seen and unseen who magnify our praise of God and reminding us of God’s power in Christ for us which enables us to fearlessly confront the forces of evil we face daily.
Masks are required at all times indoors at Christ the King Church to protect the most vulnerable among us. As you consider in-person worship, please assess your personal situation regarding vulnerability to COVID-19, including pre-existing conditions and the vaccination status of yourself and your household.
Health and Safety Protocol at Christ the King Church
To protect the most vulnerable among us, the following have been put in place:
- Masks are required at all times indoors at Christ the King Church.
- All visitors and guests must sign in with email addresses and cell phone numbers so they can be contacted if anyone attending services has tested positive for COVID-19.
- We will cease passing the offering baskets.
- We ask everyone to social distance inside and outside of the church.
- We will cease kneeling for confession and intercession.
Why? Some kneel and others sit. If a person kneels in a pew behind a sitting person, they are inches away from each other.
- We will cease refreshments in the courtyard.
- We will announce and remind worshipers of masking requirements before confession.
- All greetings after worship will be in the courtyard to avoid crowding and promote social distancing.
- As you consider in-person worship, please assess your personal situation regarding vulnerability to COVID-19, including pre-existing conditions and the vaccination status of yourself and your household.