To protect the most vulnerable among us, the following health and safety measures have been put in place:
- We require that masks covering mouth and nose be worn inside the church building at all times and encourage mask-wearing in the courtyard.
- We require social distancing, which means:
- We will limit in-person attendance in the Nave to 120.
- We will provide overflow space and livestreaming for 50 persons in the parish hall.
- We will refrain from kneeling except when receiving holy communion at the altar rail.
- We will keep the number in the choir to ten at each service
We hope this will adequately balance our communal need for in-person worship with our communal concern for the health and safety of all who worship with us.