Our congregation is served by several vocal choirs:
- The Church Choir is an adult mixed-voice choir that sings weekly (August 15-June 15) for the 10:50 liturgy on Sunday mornings. The choir rehearses on Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m. and on Sundays at 10:00 a.m in the downstairs Music Suite.
- The Chorus is an adult mixed-voice choir that sings weekly (August 15-June 15) for the 8:30 liturgy on Sunday mornings. The choir rehearses on Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m. in the downstairs Music Rehearsal Room.
- The Jr. Choristers (children in kindergarten through Grade 2) and Choristers (children in Grades 3-6) sing nearly monthly for worship at either the 8:30 a.m. or 10:50 a.m. Sunday liturgies. The children’s choirs rehearse during our Wednesday Night Alive! programming (Wednesdays 5:30-7:30 p.m.) Vicki Gorman directs the Jr. Choristers and the Choristers.
- The Taizé Ensemble welcomes adult singers and instrumentalists to assist leading the chants of the weekly Saturday liturgy at 6:00 p.m. This ensemble rehearses weekly on Saturdays at 5:15 p.m. in the downstairs Music Suite.
- The Brass Choir welcomes adults who play the brass instruments of trumpets, trombones, french horns, and tubas to rehearsals on Wednesdays at 6:15 p.m. This instrumental group plays for Sunday festival worship and at other occasions of the congregation. Bob Walp directs the Brass Choir.
- Click here to read about the directors of each group.